Wednesday 29 July 2009

What to do? what to do?

need to get ready for my next lesson tomorrow.... nothing much happening 2day expect have to clean up our banglow for KTM competition ....it was heavy raining this morning.... I didn't have any umbrella in my car nor in the banglow and all wet....

just now I FBians with my long lost friend from SMPAPM... really miss them all, especially really miss school time, lot things happen... I wonder where are they right now? I know, one of my friend is in Korea doing her degree... she use to be nerd but know she was hot chick.. no more big glasses... I wonder where are Natasha and Henna right know? are they went back to their home country?.... I wish to make a small gathering with their all.... hope it will happen one day or some day or soon....

0 comments: