Friday 26 February 2010

Friday Afternoon!!!

This afternoon, what did I do? well, watching Kdrama (a.k.a korea drama). tittle "Brilliant Legacy"
here the pic... the actors and actressnya... baru 2 CD... phew!!! took long time to finish, 31/2 CD more to go!!! interesting storyline!!!! it is really a brilliant legacy... anywhere have to finish it within a week... hopefully!!!!

sambil meliat, updating my blog he...he... it been a while... susah jua buat blog ani....phew!!!!

A long 3 days public holiday, I should have done my work!!!!!!! why did I pretend there are no workssss!!!!! Instead of doing my work, I'm watching Kdrama....

it almost end of February, March is coming... meaning to say F1 is around the corner. yehaaa!!!!!
I can't hardly wait!!! Micheal Schumacher is back!!!!! who to support? SHUMI or FERRARI? wait and see lah....

F1 HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or F1 wait 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: